- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
EndItAll is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
EndItAll is also compatible with
Versions of EndItAll
|EndItAll 2.0 10/03/08||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Shows which programs relate to which processes
- Simple but elegant GUI
- Very quick at closing programs
- Can't always be used under severe crash conditions
- Doesn't kill everything
"Endit All Now!"
No,No,No! I don't mean your life!!! Your life is valuable AND SO IS YOUR TIME!
A typical scenario! You are working away on your computer or enjoying playing computer games and then you notice that your computer is getting slower and slower... so you start closing down those programs that you don't really need at the moment, like VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) or email but it's still gets slower and slower...
All of us at some time or other have had to turn of our computers the hard way by turning off the power... Not a good move but what else can you do when your all your RAM (Random Access Memory) and CPU (Control Processor Unit) cycles are being consumed by all those unknown pesky programs with strange names running in the background?
What if you could have just one small utility program which you can set up to Close or "Kill" all those programs with only 3 clicks?
All you need is a shortcut to EnditAll 2.0 on your desktop (1 click) choose close (1 click) or "Kill" (1 click) Simple!
Note: I have been using EnditAll on my computers since 2001
- Simple to install
- Simple to setup
- It works everytime!
- It's FREE!
- I have used the original version for years and never needed to upgrade-why because it did exactly what it says on the packet!
- The only issue I have is I can never remember the name of this utility despite the skull and crossbones icon on my desktop!
- Sorry to disappointment I can't think of any cons!
- 22 Oct 2010